11/29/2005

Early New Years Resolution

Well, I am a total slacker when it comes to our house blog. I haven't posted anything since April. The main reason for not posting is, well, there is not much to talk about. We are sort of lucky that when we bought the house there was nothing that HAD to be done to make it livable. But having said that, after being in the house for 9 months, I have realized that since nothing HAS to be done, it is easy not to do the things that SHOULD be done. Although our house has not been remuddled to death, there are many things that po's have done, that need to be undone. So not only have I become a slacker in regards to this blog, but in regards to the house as well, and this house deserves better. So my first new years resolution is to give our house the attention she deserves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

Hey there from a fellow Tennessean! I'm looking forward to reading about your house projects. I *love* stone houses...your home is so pretty!

Kim @ http://www.onewomanslife.com

November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home